ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Plough I can't see where I've offended you. I get a lot of...

1. 30,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    Plough I can't see where I've offended you. I get a lot of gratuitous insults and criticism but it is pretty obvious that they don't like the message. So shoot the messenger is the next best thing.

Surely this is a discussion board and not an agreement board!

I get criticised for long posts. But if I make shorter ones which you can easily cross reference to other posts, they lack substance? OK. How about you just try to decide on the issues and DYOR. Because oversimplifications are the enemy as far as I can see.

Play the person and not the ball is a great idea. I've long argued for it. So if you quietly decide to put someone on ignore that's your business, but please don't make a big deal of it. It's not terribly kind is it?

A few cursory readings of my post should show that I'm interested in good governance. Yet for some reason few wish to engage on that issue.

Surely it's not great research if you just assume that everything that's said in here is fact. So DYOR is the way to go but it's easy to forget that, and rely on the popularly held views. A majority view is not always the wisest view. We see that over and over but we never think that's it's our error there.

A lot is going on here with Board instability. I'm not convinced that it has been resolved with the agreement. I have explained why.

For one thing, some people are making posts such as "nobody is indispensible"...that suggests more aggressive moves are on the way. There is a lot going on that doesn't get directly posted on HC IMO. It doesn't make for easy reading I agree.

Regardless of posting styles and transparency, this is an IP focussed company. Our only real assets are in the IP. If someone reckons that we can live without the inventor of the IP, Joe Maeji who is central to all adoptions and adaptations of the IP, I'd think they need to justify it.

But instead we get a bald statement. No explanations. No justifications. I'm consistently asking for more detail there. If that bores you or offends in any way I can't help that. I have a right to be here and ask the difficult questions. I'm not here to make life easy or make it easier to just set and forget.

IMO we should be very concerned we have the best management possible. What I have seen all to often in HC is a willingness to accept an easy line. "Nobody's indispensible" is one of them. It doesn't stack up in a company such as this.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 22/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.