MED 0.00% 0.6¢ merlin diamonds limited

To look at it charitably, perhaps to enter into the next phase...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    To look at it charitably, perhaps to enter into the next phase of production they require setting up the new machinery or something, and this isn't worth doing for just October. I understand though they machinery isn't for mining, and they could still continue doing that - I think. There could really be a million reasons why they stopped production early. Even if it because of financial issues or some other unsavory issue it doesn't necessarily mean the company is shutting down. Still worth discussing though.

Regarding the appointment of non-exec directors, I think they could do this without approval at the AGM. There are many instances, such as this one, in which you'd need to appoint a director far away from an AGM in order to fulfill some necessary function. Besides, we don't vote to reappoint all of the directors. Also all of the online voting has begun and I don't think they can introduce any other motions. Could be wrong though. I really hope they've already appointed two directors and have begun trying to answer the ASX questions. Who knows though. It may be in their interest to keep it suspended for one reason or another.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.