SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

Who the hell ever said a contingent liability is a good thing? I...

1. 735 Posts.
    Who the hell ever said a contingent liability is a good thing? I am just attempting to call a spade a spade. If you bothered to do any research you would know that these contingent liabilities have not cost SBB $1 in the past 5 years.

You would also know that the current contingent liability is $900,000 and not $10 million.

Furthermore if you had a brain you would realize that if in the last quarter $9 million in contingent liability disappeared yet there is not a corresponding cash outflow for that. So how in the hell can we be paying them off every year. These contingent liabilities arise when SBB guarantees loans for other companies which are mostly suppliers. They are then extinguished when the debts are repaid.

I am sorry to others that I have to post so many times but I have actually developed several anyuisms and contracted HIV AIDS just from reading the stupidity of your posts which should be moderated for shear incompetence and spreading lies.

Please go and spend 5 minutes on google to read about what a contingent liability is.

Oh and say hi to your father ryan for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.