4DS 1.27% 8.0¢ 4ds memory limited

Researching universal memory and what would be needed to be...

1. 440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Researching universal memory and what would be needed to be called Universal would require the following.

Endurance: Universal memory would need to withstand a vast number of read and write cycles without degradation. NAND flash memory, for example, has limited endurance (typically thousands to tens of thousands of cycles), whereas RAM has virtually unlimited endurance. For universal memory, a high endurance level, potentially in the order of billions or more cycles, would be ideal.

Speed: Universal memory should combine the best aspects of both RAM and non-volatile storage. It needs to provide fast read and write speeds comparable to current RAM technologies, such as DDR4 or DDR5, to support rapid data processing and system responsiveness.

Retention: Unlike RAM, which loses data when powered off, universal memory should retain data for extended periods without power. Non-volatile memory technologies like NAND flash or Optane memory can retain data for years, but for universal memory, even longer data retention, on the order of decades or more, would be desirable.

As koutham has said previously, we have basically created universal memory, I know a few ney Sayers will say, but they are only scaling to 60nm, this would need to be around the 20nm I imagine and it is cooked and ready to serve.

And this is exactly why kelland has purchased an additional 69 odd million shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $141.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $239.5K 2.998M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 148070 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.