4DS 14.3% 8.8¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Megabit Success, page-339

1. 1,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1170
    Well this was not what I expected. I was hoping for good news but expected it to go voluntary suspension first.

I remember waiting each year for the results of the platform lots. And always, always it was disappointing. When I saw the title of the announcement I didn't even know how to react.

and yet, here we are. A fully functional megabit array and they even shared real data.

I've read the announcement about 25 times. I try not to hype a specific number, but there is nothing I can see that justifies anything lower than a few billion MCAP.

Unless we are all being duped and taken for a ride. And that seems highly unlikely. 4DS could have duped us over and over in announcements. They didn't. They always gave it to us straight and they never hyped or fluffed. Last years bad news was bad and the announcement didn't hide it. It even sounded like we were in for 24 months or more of delays. They don't sugar coat.

which means, when 4DS writes an announcement this positive, I genuinely believe it's just as incredible as it sounds.

It's a niche industry (as far as people who understand it) and I think it will take awhile for people to actually recognise the value. But once they do... holy moly. This will be a story to tell the grandkids. This will build generational wealth for some.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.011(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $155.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.9¢ 7.8¢ $560.9K 6.636M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46612 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 18944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.