4DS 2.13% 9.2¢ 4ds memory limited

Those worried about the price and think it should be higher...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    Those worried about the price and think it should be higher should just chill and wait.

This is accumulation, its moved up off a very low base, its finding a new base here and changing hands, once all the shares have changed hands it will move higher and find another base likely just under or around the ATH at 28c and do it again. This is all very healthy. I would rather this than some crazy spike from 6c to 50c, as you know that will retrace heavily.

If you are time strapped and need the cash, just be thankful its 12-13c and not 3c

This is a fantastic reminder to everyone, its a sales bonus pool created by the company when they thought they were near to completing the MB chip. The most important part to realise is it basically says they thought the lowest they will ever get (if it disappoints) is USD$120m AND this has greatly exceeded their expectations, the stats they have released with regards to speed and endurance are amazing, so everyone should see USD550m as the minimum this will fetch, i.e. roughly 60c. I said this a while back, one can be forgiven for de-risking at 60c, although this has real potential to go beyond $1.20.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $162.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 9.1¢ $31.80K 347.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 222112 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.