4DS 2.17% 9.4¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Megabit Success, page-590

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    (HC likes to remove my reply link sometimes for no reason, apologies)
    @Darkstone:

See this is the kind of shit I'm happy to be called out on.

- You're right about the read/write speed table. WBT read speed is faster than 4DS, but I can't comment on the write speed because I've never seen any information suggesting WBT's write speeds are slower, although if it's not listed on the website it's probably a fair conclusion. If you can be bothered, I'd love to see where you got that from

- DRAM: Are you sure? I've seen a tonne of people suggesting that 4DS is going to 'augment' or disrupt the DRAM market. If 4DS's retention isn't robust or if tuning it to the point where it is robust renders it much less competitive, it may either find it self back into the failing / extremely niche SCM territory. We can certainly say it could shake up the DRAM market if it's much more power efficient, but until we see anything more than "retention is tunable" it's hard for me to give 4DS the benefit of the doubt.

- Power usage wasn't hit on by Khoutam either, this isn't an all encompassing guide from me.

- Yes that's right, 2 completely different end goals. But you can't say it's fab qualified, because a fab hasn't fully qualified the technology. Shit, you guys have barely qualified it! They've only just made a working prototype. I'm sure one day it will be qualified, but it's not right now and to claim it is, is disingenuous.

- Geometry: Again, I'm just rebutting Khoutams table. I agree with you. Even comparing the 2 is a joke in and of itself because they're two completely different things. But if you're going to spread information about a company and you get it wrong then expect to be called out on it, just as you have to me which is fair game.
    Last edited by SwingTheory: 24/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.002(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $165.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.5¢ 9.0¢ $160.7K 1.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27317 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 480392 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.