BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I have explained this at length a long time ago but it is as...

1. 9,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25493
    I have explained this at length a long time ago but it is as simple as I do not want to take on the responsibility for other people's investment decisions. I am not a financial advisor and I have seen first hand that even when you know the person you tell about a share and you suggest the limits they might place on their investment it does not end there as they will invariably invest more and tell others and reference you as the source of the advice to buy.

I try to make it absolutely clear that I am biased because I own shares in Brainchip and I want to make a profit. I encourage people not to believe a word I say and to do their own research every single time.

If you check my posting history over the last several years I have not posted on any other share as I was shocked when a number of posters and long term shareholders said that at times the only reason they had remained invested in Brainchip was because of my posts. It occurred to me that if I posted on another share this might lead some to invest in that company as well. I have even been asked what other shares I invest in.

I am also ashamed of the fact that on the Brainchip threads there are clearly a group of very dishonest traders (I could use other words) who make a profession of spreading misinformation and fear so they can profit off the fear of others which can be countered by a solid understanding of the company and I have a memory for narrative and mostly to respond with the facts requires little time or thought.

So in a nut shell never is the answer to your question.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.