MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

Looks like the shit is getting real - I am closely following...

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Looks like the shit is getting real - I am closely following social media for any activities or leaks for their media launch (as a trigger for price movements). Let's look at the activities that might follow -

1. Launch this weekend - Monday being public holiday gives the Shareholders a good grasp of the tech before trading commences. Timed nicely?

2. I am guessing there will be some TV coverage following week in Australia given the range of execs on MSM board (Sophie Mcgill, Maz Farrelly, Sketchshe) have massive contacts in TV industry?

3. Tech Invest roadshow in October and will have passed atleast a few weeks of heat - If it gains some decent downloads by then, will the investors be grabbing this as hot chips after techinvest?

4. Generally speaking app downloads does well during holidays, school holidays currently on?

5. Close to 6m being invested in advertising in 10 weeks. That is half a million spent every week. How much marketing can that bring?

6. I am intentionally keeping Usher as the last bullet point because you can see there are numerous factors in play that can make this thing viral within weeks and Usher just adds cherry on the top.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.