MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

Ann: Megastar Engagement Exceeds Expectations, page-65

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    So on down days like today i usually try to justify why, besides the usual capping to accumulate reason.
    Seems to me the announcement may be the cause.

The sample size, only 3 weeks of downloads, may cause the stats to be higher than the industry which may be around for a number of years with more download numbers. So take the 17% DAU for example, after Mega experiences more downloads, the % may drop to 6% which is the industry average. And i assume the industry average includes apps that's not pulling in the revenue numbers we are expecting of Megastar ie Twitch, Snapchat, the big names..

Twitch, with big downloads and been around for years, has approx 25% DAU (assuming 60mil dls and 15mil DAU, google it).

So Megastar really needs to up the %.

For simplistic sake we can assume the app itself can generate 17% DAU.

After implementing gamification features, ie daily login rewards, daily goals for rewards, etc, this would add another 17% in DAU.

Once we hit the final rounds ie auditions finishes, Usher and other judges, hosts will start participating within the app to increase the DAU say another 17%.

So that's 51% DAU, and then discounted by say 50% (due to higher download numbers/ and time passed by) we get about 25% DAU, similar to Twitch hopefully...

REf: Here's is the slide regarding their A-lister strategy. You can see at stage 1 (the start of finals) is where Usher will start appearing within the app to increase user engagement. Right now we are still at the Audition Stage.

alist.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.