MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

Ann: Megastar Engagement Exceeds Expectations, page-66

1. 620 Posts.
    @AllFuelledUp just quickly..in this game eyeballs = monetisation. Just like eyeballs on a TV = monetisation. Advertising is where the revenue will come from and reaching a harder to reach target market with more precision and knowledge is worth a lot compared to the "spray and hope" mentality behind TV Advertising. The world of digital marketing is a lifesaver for the old school decision makers that want hard evidence of engagement and results from their advertising spend. Think back 10 years and we still could not get figures on how many people liked or even watched an advertisement on TV. Now we can not only measure, we can segment and identify and even match them with the personas we have developed to see if they are the ones we thought would respond. We can even switch it up very quickly and easily with A/B testing (testing which advertisement gets more engagement and using that to be more effective). Rest assured this will be handled well. You don't want to be sitting on the sidelines for too long and miss out on good gains and then kick yourself due to being burnt before. I understand the feeling; many of us do. But you have done your research and this is an outstanding opportunity. Doesn't come along too often and as with all stocks, entry and exit is everything. Best wishes, but if you aren't in after the download figures impressing you, I don't think you'll ever be in. Best to watch us make the money and look out for another stock to come along (but please let us know about that one too). GLTA and hope you enjoyed the first conference today in Melbourne. I'll be at the Sydney one on Thursday. See you all there
    Last edited by Schpips: 24/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.