MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

Ann: Megastar Platform Scaled to Host Over 1M DAU, page-50

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Can you confirm where they said there won't be any minimum followers needed to compete in the main launch?

If your basing off the current beta participants, it's true, some of them have hardly any followers. I'm guessing they just want anybody to join so they have numbers to test on without needing to waste marketing spend.

We can all agree that this launch around the world is really just a beta test in different countries. I've used the app and seen them take away many options, ie vote collectors, categories tabs (singing, dancing, extreme, variety etc), daily logins for in-app currency (use to buy stickers which is also gone, etc).
    Many gamifications options to motivate users to achieve goals (eg share a vid 5 times, vote or view vid a certain amount) to get in-app currency aren't there and also you can't buy the currency with real money anymore.

That's why i'm not surprised there's no social media promotion from current participants, because there's not much followers for them to promote to. To be honest, i hardly use the app anymore after they took away my bloody stickers i worked hard for lol.

I'll wait for the main launch and use the real app after they re-implement all the options. I'm not taking this beta app seriously, if other investors are, that may explain why the SP is still not going anywhere.

If they let participant with no followers join the main launch, i believe it will just put too much stress on the servers. The beta test in the US last year had no required followers, and without any marketing they got like 400-500 performers uploading their vids and crashed the server. The app kept freezing and people couldn't login, hence the SP also crashed from 40c.

Anyways long story short, with 125mil audience reach and machine learning algo to find performers, do we really need those 500 performers with no followers? Or just 1000 performers with 2000 followers? Lets just say only half the followers signs up to support the performer, that's 1000 x 1000 = 1mil followers/users.

And if they become DAU, will adding the extra 500 performers with no followers crash the server like in the beta test?
    Hell i might just upload a vid of myself singing in the shower just for the sake of it. What if the millions of users do the same? Now we have millions of users singing in the shower? Can the server cope?
    That's why i believe having a required social following is needed to keep the video standards high.

I'm sure the management has plan B, since their goal is to create virality.
    Guess its better to have too much people using the app and crashing than no people at all.
    Pokemon Go crashed, took a day or so to get some new servers up and running...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.