MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

I think your getting the 2 type of users mixed up. The live...

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I think your getting the 2 type of users mixed up.

The live streamers are the performers that upload their video and also stream live within the app. They're the heavy users of the app, with 77 minutes per sessions a day. They not only watch/vote others' videos in the app, but they stream live and provide new daily contents within the app. Could be a short stream to say thanks for voting to their followers, but usually they stay longer to answer questions and sing a few chorus of some songs etc.

The live streamers help boost the Voting users time within the app, by providing the new content and the interaction helps make the fan more engaged to stay a little bit longer because you can't just pause a live stream and come back later like a normal video.

It seems like msm are putting all the features tested in the beta app on hold (don't know why), and are just pushing hard with the Live streaming feature as you can see with that meet usher comp. They keep repeating in their announcements 'engagement will be their measure of success' so maybe that's why they're focusing on the live stream and become like Twitch one day..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.