OEL 7.69% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

Hi everyone, Seems to me that there may be a number of plays...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Hi everyone,
    Seems to me that there may be a number of plays happening at the moment.
    IF sm71 has one of the wells not performing and contributing to a less than maximum production, then it may be that another drilling program is being considered involving B65 (as this well was a saved drill, and is not at optimum well design) and the other targets at Sm71 , and also from there, target the gas prospect at Vm232.
    It is possible to target the gas prospect at Vm232 from the Sm71 platform.
    There is plenty of capacity for gas at the existing Sm71 platform and if successful on both drills , the sm71 would be at or near maximum capacity for gas and oil.
    Another prospect that may also be considered in lieu of the above is sm74, and this could also utilize any spare capacity at sm71 if successful, while another platform is being built for any successful wells found there.
    Otto may or may not be a farm in partner depending on whats on offer , but I would think that BYE would have its prospects well mapped out by now as the Sm74 lease has the least amount of time left to run and if they could get Sm74 drilled and some production going almost immediately, while a new platform is built, the extra income from sm74 would then allow Vr232 and Sm71 to be drilled in anticipation of the arrival of a new platform for sm74, and then, utilize both platforms from the new and existing wells hopefully to full capacity.
    Either way Bye/otto seems to need to get the Sm71 platform producing at near to maximum capacity to help provide the income to test its existing leases and have those leases on production ASAP and then they can in fill drill any other prospects in the leases at leisure or sell the wells and prospects as they stand.
    There may be some interesting discussions happening at the moment between the three parties involved, Mel, Otto and Bye and i would expect another drill besides BP coming up in the not too distant future.
    IMO GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $5.82K 466.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 8612213 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 12457587 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.