MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

Thanks stumpytrunks, and thanks for your analysis. Based on...

1. 1,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3800
    Thanks stumpytrunks, and thanks for your analysis. Based on these approximate decline curves and 2nd half 2024 forecasts, I was confident enough to purchase another parcel at 0.5 cents yesterday.

Risks going forward
    1. Since the JV are planning to perforate and frac the Patchawarra in Odin-1 to increase gas production (commingled production with the current production from the Toolachee), there is a risk of gas crossflow from the deeper, higher-pressured Patchawarra into the shallower, lower-pressured Toolachee. This could "reduce/kill" the Toolachee production. I hope not. The completion procedure to mitigate this risk is unknown.
    2. Delay getting Odin-2 online.
    3. Unknown initial production from Odin-2 and decline, although Odin-1 is a reasonable analogue if they only perforate the Toolachee, Epsilon interval.

Upside
    1. Patchawarra recompletion potential in Odin-1, Odin-2.
    2. Patchawarra recompletion potential in Vali-2.

Unknowns
    1. In the MEL Investor Presentation under key reasons to invest, they commit to a 2x-3x uplift in Odin gas production with immediate revenue impact. Based on my forecast decline at Odin-1 for the 2nd half of 2024, and initial forecast production from Odin-2, I think this uplift is about right, possibly closer to 2x.

Kind regards OldGeo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.244M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 14963230 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1172697 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.