RAC 2.11% $1.63 race oncology ltd

Ann: Melbourne Investor Briefing Invitation, page-36

1. 899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1089
    Brief update from the Melbourne Investor Briefing....

Firstly, straight up, there was no news that we haven't already heard. Credit to Phil & Daniel, they played a straight bat both in the presentation & social. No insider info, sorry. The presso was as per the released slides for the Microcap conference. A few price sensitive Q's were asked, but they gave nothing away...

However, as a social event it was awesome ! Plenty of wine & beer The attendees, many of them posters here, great to meet, were extremely knowledgeable and fully across the detail of RAC. It was very satisfying & re-assuring to discuss RAC with fellow SH'rs who know what they are talking about. Very unlike the usual mug punters you come across with other shares.

Over drinks, Phil & Daniel were very generous with their time & patience on the edgy questions. Their enthusiasm and belief in RAC was very evident.

My solid takeout was that I am very confident in my investment in RAC (DYOR), and only regret is not wearing a Hawaiian shirt like some other dedicated SH'rs, but will readdress that at the AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.63
Change
-0.035(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $276.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.67 $1.67 $1.62 $172.5K 105.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5995 $1.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.66 4075 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.