WA8 0.00% 5.4¢ warriedar resources limited

Lots of good info on the 'Warriedar story keeps getting better'...

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 621
    Lots of good info on the 'Warriedar story keeps getting better' thread:

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/the-warriedar-story-just-keeps-getting-better.7938110/

Might explain some of the rationale for putting in a bit here.

My brief notes on why I got in are below. Full disclosure, I'm far more versed in biotech, and a rookie in the gold/resources space, so it's bare bones stuff. There's plenty to add since I wrote this up, and plenty of folk round here far more knowledgeable and experienced.

FWIW:

Tier 1 jurisdiction(s), large leases in quality mining region, massive unexplored potential with existing shallow hits with some open at depth, existing infrastructure, mid-cap goldies with $$ and mills nearby, M&A potential, quality management buying on-market and in CR, drill contractor accepting equity instead of cash (liked what they saw?), clear & simple mining plan, great ratio of cash being spent on drilling vs. 'wages' (not a lifestyle company), top 20 shareholders holding 50% of stock, quality sticky large insto investors, recent CR done, assays pending, gold prices/predictions being what they are. Female MD/CEO must have had to prove her quality to get where she is over some of the boys. Clear, detailed communication from management when approached by investors. Nevada project being lined up for JV/sale seems logical, sale $$ would no doubt expand drilling program.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $151.3K 2.799M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.