WA8 3.03% 6.8¢ warriedar resources limited

Pleasure to meet up with a few of the WA8 Hotcopper crew...

1. 4,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2707
    Pleasure to meet up with a few of the WA8 Hotcopper crew today.
    My brother and I didn't end up leaving the Investor Hub office until after 6 pm, yes @4leedy the beers were real cold.
    Massive shout out to Investor Hub.
    They were marvellous hosts today.
    Amanda and Graeme did an outstanding job of conveying the potential of their assets to us shareholders.
    We spent another hour grilling Amanda with a range of probing questions.
    They were all answered thoughtfully albeit some of the details were unable to be shared due to market sensitivity.
    I found the day to be the best shareholder engagement session I've ever experienced.
    Well worth going to one of these events, especially for those of you who live nearby the next 2 destinations Sydney and the Gold Coast.

I can honestly say I came away from that marathon discussion feeling supremely confident in my investment.

Some points I found of interest
    1. The drill program that has been planned for Big Springs would cost in the vicinity of 3 million USD (not likely to happen short of a capital injection from a new JV partner).
    2. The Big Springs drill program would have been expected to add between 200 to 300 thousand ounces to the mineral inventory.
    3. First Majestic Silver is actively engaged in ongoing discussions with Warriedar.
    4. New Big Spring exploration/mining permits expected to be granted within 12 to 18months (application has been given the highest priority rating by relevant department).
    5. MRE update for Ricciardo is expected to add at least 30% to current resource total.
    4. Brett Davis will be back out again to examine the new drill core once core has made its way into the Warriedar core shed.
    6. Amanda has met with 29Ms new MD, future engagement is being actively sort by 29Ms new MD. I question whether toll treating is already on the agenda, although I will say there's been no firm commitments on this front, the signs are extremely positive.
    7. Amanda will be presenting at Diggers this year; they have managed to find their way into the main marquee.
    8. The first round of drill results will be arriving before EOFY.

Not an exhaustive list.
    Need some sleep.

DYOR
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.002(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $47.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 7.0¢ 6.5¢ $177.1K 2.654M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15717 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 7161 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.