RMS 0.00% $1.88 ramelius resources limited

Ann: Melbourne Mining Club Presentation - Sept 2015, page-19

1. 20,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1988
    eshmun
    sorry mate - but you came here claiming a smaller EV relative to cash flow
    the company has inventory , but I would assume this still requires processing , its not gold bars, its inventory. Am I right? So you can argue the inventory does not have to incur mining costs, but it still needs processing costs , royalties and D and A . I cut through the noise and looked to their half yearly report, and what I see is cash of 9 m vs a marker cap of 180 m. The Ev is therefore not negative as you and the other posters claim. I then look to see if this huge inventory materialises in above average cash flow, I don't see that either, I look to see the EPS and I see this is 8 cs per share vs price of almost 4 dollar per stock. I then say, look at the investor presentation, that will give you more info but I realise there isn't one. So to be clear , EV is not cash, far from it, EV is cash and bullion minus debt vs market cap. I cant see how TBR has a better EV to cash flow as you suggest. To do so it would need to produce a cash flow of about 230m in two years
    If add in all the costs ( note I haven't added inventory cost movement which would add another 5.6m ) I get costs of 37 vs revenue of 51 or AISC of 1087 of a realised gold price of 1500. Again, that doesn't scream out as being the lowest cost producer in Australia like you claim. See if they were that great I would see the numbers roll through in the quarterlies or the accounts, or even the cash balance. Why on earth would a company with a market cap of 180 have 175m in inventory. why would they not disclose AISC and why would they change auditors . you are correct they are odd , they kind of odd I don't like. If there one thing I have learnt over 20 years of inv, if they had the lowest AISC in Australia, it would be mentioned at every opportunity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.88
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.148B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.89 $1.87 $369.9K 196.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 27240 $1.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.88 18295 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.05am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.