NAG 0.00% 1.2¢ nagambie resources limited

Ann: Melbourne Mining Club Presentation, page-30

1. 2,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    As a Shareholder I would like them to send off core Samples daily so that the results trickle in daily from about 3 weeks later but the Geologists position is probably somewhat different.

For the Geologists, the reaities on the ground, are probably more like this:

1) They have to make decisions daily without Grades/Assay results (delayed)

2) They live with that reality & make daily decisions based on Visual Assessments

3) After years of Experience they are good at assessing likely grades in core samples

4) They don't need Assay results to make decisions such as going beyond 400m.

5) They would be reluctant to give feed back mid-drill hole - too risky.

6) Relevant samples for Assaying are easier to pick at the end of drilling.

So while we as Shareholdets may wait longer, it's the world that Geologists live in, they are use to waiting on the results and as Geologists , they use their experience to make calls without Assays. Thats why NAGs has the best and most experienced Geologist in Victoria making those calls.

Still we would like some feed back - how is it going? We have it I believe. Answer: "It's going well and they are going well beyond the 400m" That's a statement we can infer, not by what they say, but by what they are doing. It couldn't be going any better than that imo.
    Last edited by JetBlue: 17/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.