WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Ann: Melbourne Resource Round Up Conference Prese, page-3

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6775
    re: Ann: Melbourne Resource Round Up Conferen... Hi all.

I was able to attend the RIU conference this week in Melbourne, where BLK indeed was attending.

Where to begin ('disclaimer - this is my interpretation of what I heard etc etc')

Brian Dixon was the presenter. He was a soft spoken, no nonsense guy but carried himself well.

I had a chance to have a solid chat to Greg Miles (Ex Director/Geologist) at the BLK booth. Very nice guy and was able to fill in some gaps regarding what the company is aiming for in the future and their view on the coal resource they have versus their new focus on gold.

His view, coal is a long term hold, if they got a good offer, they would of course take it as that would allow full development of their gold resources. But no quick sale.
    (as coal is out of flavor currently, I think it would indeed by a way off).

Scoping study is coming, which will provide 3 main paths to production. All will be viable and only require a choice of what the company wants to aim for i.e high production long project, shorter life lower capex etc etc.

I did ask about the possibility of a mobile plant, and Greg was able to give me a bit of an idea of the positives and negatives of that. I got the impression that management want to create a 'proper' gold project with full plant etc.

Regarding AXM and a deal, well, he was non-committal, that is all I will say.

As fbx mentions, further drilling will commence very soon (Oct).
    Regarding Matilda and the other area's, they still have so much information to go through with heaps of old drilling reports to incorporate, he stressed it takes time, lots of it but of course, it is all there for them to use and will hopefully provide more resources in the future.

Z- sorry I could ask more questions, but after 7 hours of doing it, my brain was not working at full capacity.
    1 question I clearly forgot to ask was regarding funding... sigh. yep, an important one. Perhaps Z, if you get time? send them an email and see what response you get, as you are a holder etc.

Of course, most of the information about the company is in the latest presentation.

Due to already owning a lot of gold related stocks, I am currently unable to buy into BLK, however it is now very much on my watch list.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.