TEM 0.00% 1.0¢ tempest minerals limited

Good points Smileatme.On my calculations TEM’s holding in...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Good points Smileatme.
    On my calculations TEM’s holding in Premier African today is (74,500,000 shares x 0.295 pence) / 0.5720 AUD conversion = AUD$38,422,202 so that confirms what you are saying.
    So why we would need a cap raising (as others have gone on and on about) for a further drill program is beyond me.
    Or maybe I’m missing something? Eg are the shares in Premier subject to some restrictions such as long term escrow?
    And i agree that if we do in fact have a current liquid shareholding asset of $38.4 million, TEM’s market cap of $47.75 million and share price of 12 cents should already be a LOT higher.
    And if Meleya is the start of a new VMS copper province near Golden Grove (and chances of that seem high subject to June assays and a further drill program), then we should go through the roof.
    29 Metals Ltd (owner of Golden Grove) has a market cap of $1.35 BILLION and even though they are a producer, have other assets and have invested large CAPEX etc, Golden Grove on its own is still a ‘world class VHMS geological system’.
    And on top of that we have multiple other projects and a management who seem to know what they are doing but also seem to be confident they know what they already have.
    Personally i’ll be holding on to TEM for the long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.