TEM 0.00% 0.8¢ tempest minerals limited

Ann: Meleya Update - Drilling Commences At Master, page-35

1. 3,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    Yes sold at 4.1c..

just holding back a little on companies with no revenue as it looks like the whole financial system might collapse on itself within the next three years..

that being said my biggest hold atm is non revenue producing however they are cashed up being IMU..got in early so my average is still below current shareprice..

Tem is on my watch list tho

if it drops into the 2c range I might have another punt..it's a gamble as to what results show..and not to sure fomo will drive markets with all the bad news around the world for now..

I'm not a conspiracy theorists by any stretch of the imagination however it looks like some big changes will be happening around the world even looking like a depression..I think America has had its time and there's going to be a massive shake up..also world war 3 may be upon us as we speak..

I think China and Russia have had enough of America's waring ways and they have set themselves up over the last 20 years and are now ready to swoop on in and make some seroius changes..

if I may markie125...why do u think TEM will have a successful drill campaign as I know you are bullish on TEM

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.153M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.043K 130.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 4212167 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2476430 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.