EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

Yes interesting read , I like following from the post about Eve...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Yes interesting read , I like following from the post about Eve :
    EVE Investments (ASX: EVE)

Health and nutrition investment company EVE Investments entered the medicinal cannabis space through its interest in wellness company Meluka Health, which produced Australia’s first organic hemp seed honey in November 2017.
    In February 2019, EVE announced it had increased its equity from 50% to 100% in Meluka, which produces honey products under four brands – Meluka Honey, Meluka Essentials, Meluka Family and ecoBotanicals.
    EVE also has an agreement with THC Global Group (ASX: THC) under which it leases a portion of its Robyndale organic tea tree plantation in New South Wales (operated by EVE’s wholly-owned subsidiary Jenbrook) for THC to grow medicinal cannabis.
    Under the deal, THC provides exclusive access to this cannabis for use by Meluka Health in future products including its hemp seed honey.
    In March 2019, EVE announced a few moves to boost its market presence in China and the US.
    Firstly, it struck a deal with artificial intelligence and e-commerce marketing company OpenDNA (ASX: OPN) to gather intelligence about Meluka Honey’s Chinese customers’ preferences and buying habits in order to improve marketing and sales support.
    A week later, EVE announced it had received the first orders for Meluka Honey products from stockists in Los Angeles, California.
    Meluka has also soft launched a US customer focused website and recently reached agreement with Amazon to supply its US online store with its honey products.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.