KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

Ann: Memorandum of Understanding signed with Baker Hughes, page-20

1. 5,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    1. Not partnering. They are a supplier who hasn’t spent a cent on Kalina or who has anything to do with them other than sell them products. They are a supplier. A good one, but still a supplier.

2. not a culmination of anything. What they offer either fits the design brief or it doesn’t. They have a product that suits what Kalina needs. I’ll bet there are maybe 2 or three companies in the world that offer this at a decent standard - Kalina had to pick one.

3. wide ranging MOU? For what? They haven’t got a single
    operating project. No case studies. It’s simply an option to supply them with a turbine if they ever get to the point where they are actually building a plant. Years away. Klamath is a pipe dream.

4. see 3

5. this is good. But I suspect we will now have another shiny object- hydrogen- that will delay things further

6. there is nothing to support this statement. They have been saying FNTP is on track from march 2021. 15 months on they don’t even have an environmental approval.

wait until the webinar and see what they are doing. I’ll bet top dollar we won’t be pleasantly surprised.

if they don’t have financing as good as sewed up pending environmental approvals they will never get it IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 17083025 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 25621397 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.