ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

The Commercial Opportunity "directors and management of GridComm...

1. 535 Posts.
    The Commercial Opportunity
    "directors and management of GridComm believe there is an unprecedented commercial opportunity to grow exponentially with the growing demand for energy and cost savings from connected streetlights and smart grids as well as the emerging IOT space via the deployment of sensors connected to the power grid.
    GridComm’s networks are currently deployed in 4 cities in China with trials in Singapore, Spain and Germany and is currently rolling out its service in Jakarta and trialling in 3 other cities in Indonesia and is in advanced negotiations in Australia.
    The GridComm revenues come from initial installation; and recurring streams from network software and shared cost savings on energy and maintenance. These recurring revenue streams create secure long term cash flows with a high gross profit margiN"

I think we are onto a . ( in now ) provided the whole thing eventuates.! Already in as I think that there is huge chance this will continue
    climbing once the day is over and more people read ann. imo.

Big chunks of share are being wiped out as I type. Something is brewing for sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.