CF1 0.00% 2.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Memorandum of Understanding with NAB Financial Planning, page-280

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    The SP action today was surprising, it exploded out of the blocks then just fizzled starting at a high of 8c at around 10:20am down to almost 6c at close with a low of 6.1c
    I really liked the announcement and I considered taking a position when the excitement subsided, but it almost went completely into reverse, moreso imo than just holders securing profits on good news

So the ANN on close that there will be a clarifying statement by Friday has to be met with some scepticism in view of the SP action today, which implied the market had sought clarity and there is the possibility the original announcement was embellished to some degree

Is this an XTV type embellishment, imo no chance at all, however in the current market environment full of gitterish investors and traders, announcements need to be spot on imo, and even a slight embellishment will be punished imo.

The other possibility is that money is moving out of the Software and Services sector (look at whats happened to CR8 SP) and this was just large volume of holders using the news to lockin profits as they move to another "hotter" sector

Shouldnt have long to wait long for clarity and if this MOU progresses, I expect the investors will come back in large numbers, for now I think its safer to watch.
    Last edited by 9olives: 01/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.