CF1 0.00% 2.7¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Memorandum of Understanding with NAB Financial Planning, page-306

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2281
    Imo, he shouldn't be sending out emails to shareholders appealing for calm or any other sentiment for that matter.

We already see a case of 1 poster here thinking the IAMLTH twitter account was officially related to IAM.

And here we also have ambiguity:
    "Over the next 24hours, Intiger Group Limited should respond to the ASX"
    No. IAM is in a TH until Friday morning. As such, it may take longer than 24 hours.

"Please rest assured that Intiger Group Limited is doing and will do everything in their power to communicate to all IAM shareholders"

The first part implies IAM have been sharing information with 1 shareholder. I very much that is the case. Furthermore, the second part is relatively meaningless anyway, imo, as IAM will be communicating to the market as a whole, shareholders and non-holders alike, when they release their next ASX Announcement after the TH.

I have no doubt Greg's heart is in the right place. But now is not the time for unofficial company communication. Particularly in light of an article written by staff quoting unnamed NAB sources which seemed a prelude to some of today's sell off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 844127 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 174052 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.