CF1 4.76% 2.0¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

I honestly feel that the wording of the announcement was good,...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I honestly feel that the wording of the announcement was good, It made no large claims and clearly spelled out that this was an initial test of sorts to gauge whether integers product would be beneficial to nab and if it can perform. The wording of MOU in the title is possibly what has caused the issue along with the article posted possible ruffling some feathers.

I feel NAB is in a bit of damage control due to the nature of intigers product and what implications it may or may not have to staff etc. I think a deal has been struck but maybe nab wanted it to be released as a non binding trial or test.

Intiger has obviously promised MOU's as the key goals and milestones, Unfortunately Intiger calling it this at an early stage may in fact come back to bite.

I think both parties behind closed doors are in agreement but one wants to show the world how its hitting targets and changing an industry whilst one wants to keep a lid on things until more formal decisions have been made so it is not to seem like the bad guy.

I still have a lot of faith in IAM no matter the outcome however I feel others may take this bump in the road at face value and not see the bigger journey, The current level of achievement from the company and it's future to come.

After a roller coaster of a day it would seem we have yet another restless night of anticipation ahead.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $11.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $1.471K 73.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 471682 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 578868 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.