CF1 0.00% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Good luck harba, I am very interested to see what happens...

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Good luck harba, I am very interested to see what happens tomorrow as well. I think the biggest problem here has nothing to do with the IFA article, and I dont like seeing what I perceive as manipulation, I may be wrong obviously, but I think IAM have alot to answer for irrespective of the IFA article, and its being imo glossed over.

Apparently I am a down ramper trying to get cheap shares, considering I buy almost exclusively when a stock is hardly being talked about at all, that is a ridiculous statement. And apparently an MOU is now also a properly executed commercial agreement, and if in doubt just remember Patrick Canion drives a Ferrari and there were alot of suits going into IAM HQ today!

imo shareholders here should not be letting that TH on the 28th slide so easily, they should be demanding answers. Patrick Canion claims to be championing the rise of the integrity of the financial planning industry in AU, and needs to be accountable to a very high standard. If you read any of his material he is an exceptionally intelligent and eloquent individual, and IAM investors should hold him to account if he slips up, and they are not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103307 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 264986 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.