CF1 0.00% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Memorandum of Understanding with NAB Financial Planning, page-576

1. 186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Ok so you're saying forget the IFA article and let's focus on the initial trading halt and the words 'material commercial agreement' which resulted in a MOU Ann was misleading. Of course we are waiting for clarification around the MOU Ann but let's focus on your point.
    To me, this is a significant agreement between two public companies that will have a factor in market value for either party. There was no use of the word binding or contractual agreement. Mou is two parties working on key commercial terms, negotiations and commitments on how they will approach and work together without settling on a binding agreement. I think you're getting over excited in winning the argument you started than really understanding if you have any idea what you're really on about. I rather stick with management that they used those words to Ann the mou which clearly states in the last sentence that this mou is not a binding agreement and does not contain any definite terms. Now if they knew they were going to Ann that, do you think the use of the wording material commercial agreement did not compliment what they Ann'd?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103307 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 308614 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.