CF1 4.17% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

So we go into suspension this morning after a couple of THs for...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    So we go into suspension this morning after a couple of THs for clarification on what the relationship will be (or if there will be one).

Then today Mr. Thorburn is grilled in a parliamentary hearing regarding NABs financial planning practices. There's also restructuring happening along side this as we speak. The restructuring of staff within NABFP looks to be under way, so overhaul of processes should come next.

There is smoke here. This can't be a coincidence. I'm now wondering whether IAM will have a bigger role to play in this overhaul (both staff and processes including software) than we first thought.

Mark Rantalls role at NAB in the past has been to set up NABs academy and was a Dean. This is a man that had a hand in helping NAB set up an internal arm to help educate, foster a culture, teach methodologies and breed best practice thinking within the organisation and it's people. And now he comes back as a third party offering a tangible way to overhaul Financial Planning practices.

This is speculation at its best, but things seem to fall in place when you look at it from a big picture angle. And knowing the management we have, would not surprise me if they're shooting for the stars on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $13.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $10 435

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103307 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 264986 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.