MEM 11.1% 0.8¢ memphasys limited.

Ann: Memphasys & Monash IVF commence clinical trial of FELIX, page-15

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    They've been talking about separating sperm since 2014. So it wasn't yesterday this adventure began - if it really is required in the industry, going to be more efficient and save all the big players money - why is no one that interested?

7 years to make $11k - the $11k being a sale to a Chinese distributor - anyone else worried they'll simply test it, if it works then copy it and roll it out?? Not like these guys are afraid of litigation (which they know MEM can't afford) or patents.

4 years ago they raised $3.75m to accelerate the commercialization of this product.
    4 years - and only now it's going to Monash (a shareholder) to actually trial it.

Maybe it works - maybe it's amazing - maybe I'm wrong here.

Most small caps have a good idea - that's how they convinced people to invest in the first place.
    But the vast majority can't commercialize it and actually make money - so when they fail, the crafty ones change tact, invent some new bullshit idea to keep people keen, and raise more money.

Have a look at how many announcements around "commercializing the Felix device" there are - any red flags??

Anyway, I hope you guys make money and I wish everyone well here.
    I'm just sharing the alternative opinion to widen the debate.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.2K 150K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1024718 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 751162 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.