MEM 0.00% 0.7¢ memphasys limited.

Fark it. I'm back. Hopeless. LOL. Firstly Paddy, we'd totally...

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Fark it. I'm back. Hopeless.

LOL. Firstly Paddy, we'd totally get along. That's a clever analogy - I truly love it and that you threw it out there. It's something I'd probably say. But it's just not relevant here.
    This is more like my mate seeing me tackling my hot 20 year old neighbour with my missus and the other neighbour in the spa, then wanting to give me a high five, but he can't cos I'm just too busy. He just takes photos.

Have held (the majority) of a long term 2M ++ share parcel since the 1 for 1 rights issue @ 2c. Worth a bit now.
    Pretty relaxed about it. But my god, have I ever traded the absolute fark out of MEM over the years, since forever.

Yes, you got me - I am totally in love - it's been such a good thing. So giving. So much free money. Very pampering stock.
    Why wouldn't I love it?

It hasn't even started yet.

All you've done here is shown you have fark all idea about MEM. And also that you can't admit it it. Anyone can look up anything, make some small cap generalisations, and throw sh1t out there. But your analogy to me was solid - I loved it - at least it was in line with your point of view - it showed far more intelligence and smart intent than your MEM "analysis". And the piss-take was gold.

But mate....seriously, your posts on MEM have been deadset incompetent and lacking specific, knowledgeable content.
    You need to lift. You're clearly intelligent. Show it.

"rinse and repeat, small cap legend"

Do you mean since 2c mate? Cos I'm not sure. Which part of the chart are you talking about? Which part of the evolution of the company?

You clearly know a bit about stocks in general, because you can generalise as well as anyone I've seen.

Anyways, I like your wit. I like that you have an opinion on small caps, and I accept you know how the stock markets works.
    But mainly, I accept you know fark all about MEM.

Definitely accept your "Lets reconvene this chat in 12 months.....".
    But don't be a little b1tch and disappear - be accountable mate. Stand up. Heckle all you like on the dips like everyone else. Bring it.
    Just research the company a bit more thoroughly so we can actually have a proper conversation. Don't do what you just did.

You're MEM analysis and comments so far are a dead-end cliched, generalised stereotype on this forum - it's depressing. Lift.

MEM is clearly on your radar.
    It's funny, cos all I can thing about is how many bags you'll miss out on before you buy in.

Last edited by Gonzarella: 14/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.679M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 13852665 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 277481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.