MEM 0.00% 0.9¢ memphasys limited.

Holding is defs bigger now Paddy. Like waaaaaaay bigger. Been...

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Holding is defs bigger now Paddy. Like waaaaaaay bigger. Been buying up big time since since major derisking event which you know nothing about from 6.8c till now.
    In fact some crazy person hit me at 9.7c yesterday and unbelievably almost filled my optimistic lurking order which was sitting casually for a few days at 9.4c.

I know you love your analogies.
    So…this is a lot like surfing. Someone who doesn't surf might look at someone that does or can kind of surf and think they absolutely rip. But the real surfers know who rips and who doesn't - it's obvious to the eye. So you might get a few waves and likes here and there and impress the tourists who have never even been in the water before. But you'll not get respect from the real surfers. And proper surfers occupy this space mate, so just cos you own a board doesn't mean you can surf. It doesn't mean you can Paddyle, sorry paddle into the line up and pretend you know the break and think you’re a gun without getting exposed as a kook. Cos the real surfers know Paddy.

”They will blame Covid for this - but I know people in the industry, there was actually an uptick in inquiries when the shock of Covid caused people to re-evaluate what’s important”.

This kills me. The delays COVID caused had nothing to do with the increasing or decreasing demand for IVF or MEM's product or anything else you're trying to imply here. It had everything to do with the absolute and unprecedented, modern day, worldwide cluster fark that affected every business in the world economy and stalled everything from local and international supply chains to the committed bloke down the road who just wanted to sell his gun coffees to punters.

THE WORLD WAS IN LOCKDOWN PADDY!! I’m just saying.
    AND PEOPLE WERE FIGHTING OVER TOILET PAPER FFS.

“I asked these same people to look at the Felix device for me……. the verdict was not good, hence my stance here”.

LOL. Deadset. Are you serious? Did you ask the punters who were fighting over toilet paper? Or your admirers from the beach? Cos clearly you DID NOT engage anyone in the industry that actually counts. Sorry, if I trust the proven tech and science here, the expert team, MONASH, the international market leaders in this field ie the KOLs whom have already given their feedback and expressed their support because their trials replicated the desired, superior results vs 'your toilet paper people". Incredible.

This is your most embarrassing yet mate.
    Get out of the water, paddle back to the shore immediately and watch from the beach. You have 100% been exposed.

”So yes, I have done more research here then you realise.”

You need to do better Paddy. Much, much better. I can't even call what you've done research. Safe to say, you're getting yourself deeper and deeper down the incompetence rabbit hole the more we chat, because you didn't come from a base of solid and informed research before you opened your mouth. So of course it's going to continue along that same reductionist, incompetent line.

Go back to surfing school Paddy. You might rip in other spaces. Not this one. You’re a tourist.

Research. Story. Get better “people”. Just do better.

I'm not a big social media fan, but check out kookslams on Insta. Gold - right down your alley mate.
    Last edited by Gonzarella: 16/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1552020 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.