NTI 4.11% 7.0¢ neurotech international limited

Fantastic news..... Early 2017 will be very big for NTI and it...

1. 1,604 Posts.
    Fantastic news.....

Early 2017 will be very big for NTI and it will catch up to its fundamental value which frankly is multiples from here.

Expecting further regions to be announced very soon and rapid deployment to continue.

As i mentioned in earlier posts the biggest thing of importance to me as a investor is the team commercializing the technology and we have that secured to the highest level . I have had the pleasure of meeting the team and don't have to think twice about my investment.

You can have great technology but its the unconditional handover from the technical founders to the commercial guns that counts and we are 100% running like a well oiled machine.

Funds and institutional money once back will be all over this because if there is one thing that excites them the most its the execution of what they say they are going to do simple.

Retailers should use this time to accumulate before the larger money returns "when the cats away the mouse will play if you will.

Cheers all what a way to end the year have a merry and a very happy new year 2017 will be a ripper.

Cheers bonkers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.003(4.11%)
Mkt cap ! $72.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $56.73K 797.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 36397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.