NTI 1.39% 7.1¢ neurotech international limited

In my view, all we need are good results in one market for a...

1. 53 Posts.
    In my view, all we need are good results in one market for a domino effect- at least in the Euro. Of course the Red Cross experts in Italy have already tested it and found the results worth backing. No doubt that is why Italy was the first market to forge the distribution arrangement. This is a fact that seems to be lost. What a shame the first distribution agreement they did went a bit sour..otherwise everything may have been going to plan. Perhaps though, best to have a good learning experience now...

I bought plenty in the float and also the first Tuesday(US time) in November when the election results drove it down to .26. I have had regrets in hindsight about not selling out at .55 as I suspect others would have. I then think about where we may be in September if and when we get FDA in the US and the tax benefits for waiting out the 366 days and positive results in other markets then my regrets seem to fade.If I had sold I would have no doubt invested it in some of the other stocks in my portfolio that aren't doing well like most of the other specs out there.

If the Red Cross and the management are wrong about the device then we are in trouble but if it works, given the EV and the associated software platform add ons, the worldwide trend at saving medicals through in-home treatments and the other disturb agreements , I think by year's end its a 400% profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $72.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.1¢ $270.0K 3.761M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17129 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 176986 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.