NTI 0.00% 7.0¢ neurotech international limited

Not only patience but an understanding of how the stock market...

1. 668 Posts.
    Not only patience but an understanding of how the stock market game is played. Yesterday following the news release the SP went down. Today the same stock with the same prospects, same fundamentals and same news goes up some 12%. Last year with even less surety or information about the company than we have today, the SP reached .54c. Why?

Pardon my cynical perspective but I have seen it too often to ignore. It is easy to blame a falling SP on some secretive guild manipulating the price in a dark room filled with liquid cooled super computers - however for the sake of simplicity, "clear felling" the share price back to historic lows is a sure fire way to introduce buyer interest and get rid of the pesky sellers who flee the village leaving all their stocks behind the moment the clouds roll in. It clears the path of encumbrances so the SP can rise rapidly northwards allowing those in the know to make a quick dollar, pillaging the retailers all the way to the bank. The method works because fear, emotion and impatience rule the roost in the wastelands of the ASX. Stop giving away cheap shares to the bounty hunters and believe in the great story that is unfolding. By the way, don't be shocked when this upturn slumps again as it will. Those behind it have no interest in hanging around until this tree really bears some fruit.
    Last edited by Palisade: 10/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ $44.90K 641.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36231 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 236800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.