MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Ann: MEO completes share placement , page-25

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Just woke up to the news - we havem't worked out how to put our clocks back over here yet.

I think we can all relax a bit now. It seems management did have a plan. Being aware of the postion a lot of the all in 'mum's and dad's' were in realised a fall to the 45c may have been inevitable. I, for one, would have had to sell a portion to take part in the CR. Like others have said the price would probably have dropped to the issue price of 45c - and lots of speculation, like the conspiracy theories we have seen in this forum lately.

This way if it may not fall as much as the drilling of Artemis will take place regardless. It does account for the manipulation of theprice over the last couple of months - the short term traders were piggy-backing that situation.

I don't mind a small dilution to my investment and a small drop for now in so much I can relax a bit more now. A number of posters on this thread have commented on the fact that no instos are on board but that has changed now also.

Don't forget we will get at least 70% of what is found in Artemis and the new partner will not be able to hold MEO to ransom.

I like the way this has difficult proicess has been handled by management and congratulations to those with patience.

Now for the AGM:))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.