MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

To clarify my definition of 'all in' NazaMost people would have...

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    To clarify my definition of 'all in' Naza

Most people would have a portfolio of investments be that paying off a house, a family to raise, money in the bank, property, shares etc etc.

Hopefully, like you say, they are responsible and budget accordingly. Part of that budget may be an amount for MEO shares. Once the allocation of the purse to MEO is set then that is the 'all in' amount for that investment. To participate in a retail CR and not see their portfolio diluted then the only option is to sell a portion the particular stock, hopefully at a price higher than the issue price.

Alternatively you can dip into another part of your investment portfolio which would bring it out of balance. This is, of course, part of the risk reward strategy - similar to that being played out by MEO's management at the moment, on our behalf.

The fact that the price can be diluted by an insto's CR is a risk taken by management. The positives in this share outweighed the risk IMO. I held some shares, like other posters have pointed out, that have bombed after an insto's CR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.