MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hi Stocktoe!You may be a trader that is in & out of a stock like...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    Hi Stocktoe!
    You may be a trader that is in & out of a stock like you know what, but many of the people here have a SERIOUS long term investment & interest in MEO & are purely & simply just investors.

Here's how I see things! Very general view of course!

The day traders & short term traders are the ones that have created the very instablity in the MEO SP, that has bitten them in the butt! They are the bulk of the people crying on HC about where things are at with MEO.

For the long term investors like myself, the low prices of 7 cents & so forth were just an opportunity to load up & keep accumulating, all the way to present day prices.

So basically if you have been trying to pick the highs & the lows of a stock, getting in & then out, then all you are doing is increasing your risk of missing the bulk of any gain with MEO.
    Not to mention, it is a highly stressfull way to live day by day.

Live by the sword, die by the sword is the famous saying.

Either people have faith & stay in, accumulating along the way, or they don't like the way things are going.......................in which case they should just move along & play other games that are less risky!

Roulette for example!!!!

Not sure which category you fit into Stocktoe but I hope you & all on here do well with MEO, but everyone really does need to take control of their own situation here & not over invest into something, because all it does is create poor decision making processes .............panic............ followed by loss of money & then anger at everyone else but the very person that advised them to throw their money at it in the first place!!

THEMSELVES!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.