Ann: MEO Executes binding farm-in agreement , page-69

1. 13,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    re: Ann: MEO: MEO Executes binding farm-in ag... 34232,

It's not about (one) outcome evaluation though is it?

Imho it's about making sure you are likely to get a decent gain whatever the outcome, AND that there is MULTIPLE potential windfall/bonus outcomes.

It's like comparing ordinary Lotto with my Superlotto, where you get your chances on prizes AND you get your money back soon after the draw. On the latter you can simply buy a few more tickets to get your potential reward up.

With MEO your chances of getting much back on failure simply isn't flash imho, and in the case of MOG it's imho likely to be pretty diabolical. With CUE pretty good imho.

In short I am comfortable with an exposure to CUE ten times greater than that which I'd be sweating over with MEO or MOG. In the event of success with Artemis I am therefore going to make far more from my CUE holding than I ever would from a much more modest MOG holding, regardless of the leverage. And in the PROBABLE event of failure not likely to lose, certainly not from the highest I've bought at - 23 cps (at which time I could have bought MOG or MEO much higher and already be losing).

I learnt the power of leverage during the GFC - with my margin loans. At best a 2 edged sword. It's mostly about minimising your risk. Which includes buying what you want in your own time.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $73.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $8.603K 79.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 177731 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 759708 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.