MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Thanks for that Indeed... 3.5km of core , must be the worlds...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Thanks for that Indeed... 3.5km of core , must be the worlds largest Wildcat coring operation.
    In my 35 upstream experience I never seen more than 200 meters of core section from a vertical well
    In multiple runs and barrels.

What were these wildcats aiming for , billion barrel plays or < 100 bbl and did you have success ?
    Sorry, the way you pitched it in your original post is a process I have never heard of.
    However , the way you describe it above in your second I guess could be utilised in small onshore wildcat plays in the middle of the bush with little environmental issues.
    What was the hp of this converted mining rig and were you using a Kelly or top drive / power swivel . Also what size and grade off drill pipe , as I am genuinely interested in this process..
    Certainly sounds cheap and doable for smaller ops.

However as a new country entry on a multi billion barrel, multiple HC zone targets and a massively high political and environmental profile , I don't think MEO would be considering using such a technique .
    Let's not get laughed out of town at the very start
    We will be using conventional drilling equipment which will cost more , 100%.,however I am extremely confident we will not be paying for it ourself.

Apologies again....
    Exciting times ahead for sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.