MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

hi kiwi brother, me to kiwi from christchurch, i have held this...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    hi kiwi brother, me to kiwi from christchurch, i have held this stock since tassie shoal, my first big investment and big lesson, one stage i was about to sell 80% loss but somehow i held on to it and made decision do or die type, i wait till my patince paid off or loose everything.
    SOME PEOPLE HERE TALKING ABOUT FAILURES IN THE PAST, but failures in the don't mean there is no bright future, look at FAR, highest SP for last 10 years 16 cents, but now they hold biggest discovery in 2014.
    i don't care about past, i believe there is bright future ahead for us by the look, I will hold this stock until they produce oil and start making profit, hopefully that's when SP would be in$$, I will hold on to it for the following reasons
    1. Onshore drilling (main reason)
    2. small market cap means hopefully no share consolidations so that our parcels won't be condensed.( second big reason)
    2. 8 billion barrles( hopefully it's true then MEO would be selling oil for many years
    3. Cuba currently has only 50% for its own consumption so which means it's easy to sell.
    that's all i got to say ,sorry guys i am not technical expert.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.