SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Ann: Merchant Sales boom across Black Friday shopping week, page-32

1. 341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Unfortunately you are incorrect with your post. If you read the announcements, you will see that the VISA pilot is at a far more advanced state compared to the MASTERCARD pilot.

Bene449; SPLITIT doesn't provide the funding. The funding is from the unused balance on your credit card or debit card.

Eggboy; I didn't think you would get the 'nice' reply without answering your direct questions. The reason they have not got back to you has been logically guessed by you. It was that the questions were too close to what is assumed to be happening behind the scenes.

Pgos2018; I like the way you explain your posts clearly. It's very helpful to some of us.

Now for the main game. If you do your analysis concerning what SPLITIT have done over the last 12 months, you should come to the conclusion that they have carefully thought out their moves for expansion.

VISA, MASTERCARD, STRIPE, partnerships with PURPLE, QUICKFEE and others. All of these will come together. Don't think it will be tomorrow.

The toothless ASIC will not bring in regulations yet. Well not until the banks demand it. The interest rates are working for the BNPL players at the moment but it won't matter to SPLITIT once these start eventually going up..... which they will. This will hurt those supplying credit.

Merry Christmas and watch this space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.