CTP 0.00% 6.5¢ central petroleum limited

Of course that is your own opinion which has been taken well by...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Of course that is your own opinion which has been taken well by the blind followers. But it appears that you forgot to write that part about been your opinion on that, and only concentrated of what will be, not what might be the eventuality and/or the reality of it all.

That little factor called COVID thing you are making a mention to, which seems unfortunate to me as it should have been mentioned and defined properly, not selectively, is not just effecting CTP, it is effecting everyone and every company too let alone the O&G companies but not just them as they are also effected by the current O&G prices forced upon us by large World producers. ................................. They are the ones calling the shots and, unfortunate as it might be, we, small producers, will have to follow suit..........................Am I wrong.??

Cheers and good punting. I am doing extremely well with my punting in horses and with the market while I am sadly looking at my navel with the shares in CTP.

But hey as long as someone will continue to get big pays, including of course the promoters, it is okay with me too....NOT.!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.5¢ $5.07K 78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 196652 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 244890 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.