EGR 7.61% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

I didn't read this yesterday, been stuck in bed with a fever. I...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I didn't read this yesterday, been stuck in bed with a fever. I just wanted to add something, now that we have a published announcement. Some of the readers here may have taken my hint over the past 6 months or so, where I said Merelani was going to be big news for us, and I even published a link to the historical Merelani geo report from the early 90s, (co-authored by Mr John Park, now of KNL).

I have mentioned that Merelani have a bucketload of large flake graphite, with the published number (so far) being 66% above 300 microns. That is seriously phenomenal, and is even a tiny bit better than MNS has recently published (although the difference is relatively small, so you can basically call them on par). However, what should set us further apart is the purity. Met work is currently underway, and if it's in line with the previous Merelani graphite, then it's also going to be extremely positive.

While the company is obviously pursuing an amicable agreement for the consolidation of Merelani, this comment below should give all holders comfort if we decide to have to go it alone on our larger Merelani holdings:

"the drilling results support the potential for a significantly larger occurrence of comparable grade and flake size distribution of graphite to that originally mined at Merelani and over a much broader area."

This announcement further cements the high quality and predominately larger flake graphite that is in Tanzania, and supports why KNL management are going down the right path of focusing on both Epanko and Merelani.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.007(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.9¢ 9.5¢ $45.26K 459.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1025 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 8111 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.