EGR 3.13% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

Tangible, I actually don't know whether I knew or not as to...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Tangible, I actually don't know whether I knew or not as to whether they were commencing a drilling program at Merelani, as my thoughts were elsewhere. I was certainly surprised to read that they've conducted a drill program and have finished it. I did know from the last cap raise that money was earmarked for Merelani, and I perhaps assumed that they would just hold it at bay until they finished the JV discussions, but obviously not. Mostly my attention has been on the numbers for Epanko, and the off-take with TK.

I think you'll find their window for off-takes will be different for Merelani once they announce their results. Like MNS coming in and getting a couple of (substantial) agreements, almost from under the nose (or is that thumbing their nose?) at SYR/TON superpits, when you have quality graphite, buyers will want to secure it. And so far, Tanzania is showing a superior product, and more highly sought after by buyers, than anywhere else, including Mozambique (as per usual, I'm excluding the boutique product of vein graphite). People can dispute all they like, but the facts are that Tanzanian graphite now has 3 binding off-takes (2 x MNS, 1 x KNL) with a further off-take being finalised (1 x KNL). while Balama (Moz) has none at this stage that I am aware of. In particular, SYR's Balama has been publicly known and paraded for a long time, and they still can't finalise a binding deal. Perhaps they'll surprise us all (I hope so), but a pattern is now emerging which indicates Tanz graphite is highly sought after, even in a world with a lot of graphite in the ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.003(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $9.923K 99.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 299999 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 23736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.