LEL 0.00% 50.0¢ lithium energy limited

The resource has the value. I wouldn't bet for our BOD in a race...

1. 2,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521
    The resource has the value. I wouldn't bet for our BOD in a race against a slug. 5 months ago they were advancing negotiations with "battery related companies withing the ev space". One would have to assume the negotiations are "quite advanced" by now. However I'm fully aware that can take another 2 years or finalised next week, as the buyer/financier is the decision maker in this case. they have been busy with srk, now with the next "best performing IPO". This is typical micromanagement and risk averse behaviour. Cons is that makes things slow, pros is that they dont take a step forward until is safe to do so. in the end of the day, this is simple. You don't like it you sell. You believe in the whole package you buy or hold. I'm ok with the conservative approach. It cant get any worse in that area. The positive announcement will come, on a trading halt, and this speculative stock has a decent bagger potential. the other positive is that it has not leaked at all, this Novonix deal started 6 months ago.

Around same time the deals with potential Solaroz project partners started too. With this now finalized, chances are the Lithium project deal could come fairly soon..... (on LEL standards soon = 1 day and/or 1 year)

good luck LTSH. Good luck William.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12171 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.5¢ 954 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.