LEL 0.00% 50.0¢ lithium energy limited

YPF is/should be developing a salar soon (national oil and gas...

1. 2,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521
    YPF is/should be developing a salar soon (national oil and gas company 51% state owned). As well as other financially strong energy companies in Argentina which are family owned.

Zijin openly stated they are in the hunt.

Rio Tinto pressed Go button few weeks ago to start at Rincon salar.

All the usual suspects ( Tianqi especially, Ganfeng, Albemarle, Arcadian, Eramet). I don't think SQM will be welcomed in Argentina.

then we have Minmetals through the Lanshen connection at Olaroz project.

what makes sense to me is Gotion (partially owned by VW) to feed their refinery being built in Jujuy.

I don't think Tesla would be in the mix for Solaroz project. They will take over a Brazilian spot mine soon. But you never know.

it is the probably the last big resource with full access to services left untouched. Something is going to happen sooner or later.

LEL mentioned battery companies, so you could easily add all the Korean companies in the mix and why not the Japs now as well given the connection to Novonix (Panasonic etc)

bank of America has devalued ALB.and stated Lithium Price has bottomed. So that could also trigger decisions and more M&As.

India is also sniffing in.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodities/india-talks-with-argentina-bolivia-acquire-lithium-assets-secretary-2023-12-19/

Last edited by PirataCzornomaz: 11/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12171 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.5¢ 954 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.